22H2 22610.1 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22632.1000.0 Update C Extremely All games that were running on Windows 10 stopped working? What should I do?

مجهول
2022-10-18T21:12:12+00:00

My PC is dedicated to MSI GL75 9SDK games

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz

32.0 GB RAM

NVIDA GEForce GTX 1660 TI

The games that you bought from the market CubeSoft, Amazon and others are working properly on Windows 10 previously? But now stop

Update 11 came compulsory to the computer I flew that I am the latest and here the problems began to stop the games from working so that a blue window appears to me and the laptop works restart every time I play a game I formatted the computer several times and re-installed the system and promised to install the games original purchases from the markets and when you run a game with it appears blue screen and the computer works restart who got this and what are the procedures followed update number that came 22H2 22610.1 1000.22632.1000.0

Who has experience and advice please write it here and have thanks and gratitude

Reply

Windows for home | Windows 11 | الألعاب

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
الإجابة مقبولة بواسطة كاتب السؤال
مجهول
2022-10-20T02:20:51+00:00

Awesome! Thank you for letting us know.

To help others with a similar issue, consider marking the thread as answered by pressing Yes below the appropriate post. Have a good week.

هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

وجد 3 شخصًا هذه الإجابة مفيدة.
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

5 من الإجابات الإضافية

فرز حسب: الأحدث
  1. مجهول
    2022-10-19T19:34:47+00:00

    Thank you for starting the help the games were successfully started and solved the problem with the help of Mr. Bernard from Windows fans like you where he gave me a link to download a new Windows and the method worked thank you for your cooperation with me

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. مجهول
    2022-10-19T16:55:24+00:00

    Thank you Mr. Summit for sharing the problem with me I am grateful to you I wrote WINVER in the search box and the result was as follows version 22H2 { OS version 22621,52 } Windows Home i do you fulfill this information waiting for your reply and thank you for sharing

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  3. مجهول
    2022-10-19T07:51:14+00:00

    Hi Y,

    I am Sumit here to assist you with this question.

    I wonder if you are running an Insider Build.

    Type "winver" in the search/Run box and press enter.

    What is the Build and version number reported in the Window?

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  4. مجهول
    2022-10-18T23:08:47+00:00

    Thank you Sir for sharing and replying to my problem unfortunately I applied all the steps above but to remember the problem still exists when playing any game purchased from Amazon or other sites Cube Soft and Organ and Battle Net and Ipek Kims I tried to play all the games I bought from those sites but the result itself Windows cannot play it shows a blue screen and then restart for the device knowing that I restarted your steps when doing all the steps appeared naturally but these steps appeared in red Is there a mistake or a warning or a defect please express your opinion and thank you for all the effort you made with me

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات