Hello,
I've tried doing a clean windows install
I've followed all the steps correctly, until when I try to install the error message pops out:
لم يعد هذا المتصفح مدعومًا.
بادر بالترقية إلى Microsoft Edge للاستفادة من أحدث الميزات والتحديثات الأمنية والدعم الفني.
Hello,
Today when I booted my computer, I was surprised with a blue screen like this
I've got a flash stick with windows installed on it, but I don't know what to do
Thanks for posting your solution if you do
سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.
Thank you for the informations.
Probably the partition you are trying to install Windows may be corrupted, follow the procedures below.
diskpart [Enter]
list disk [Enter]
select disk "X" Enter
clean [Enter]
create partition primary [Enter]
exit [Enter]
exit [Enter]
Check if the error persists.
I await news.
If these procedures helped you in any way, please click on "I solved my problem" and also mark as an answer, so you can help others users.
We will always be available for whatever you need!
Hello,
When I execute the command Clean I get an error saying:
DiskPart has encountered an error: The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error
Thank you for the informations.
I believe there is actually a hardware issue with your hard drive.
It was probably this failure that caused the Windows problem.
Usually these problems are due to the hard drive and need to be replaced.
Or if you have another disk, it would be interesting to try installing it to see if the same problem occurs.
Try unplugging the disk and plugging in again, then try to install.