It may be that we may need to try another restoration method.
Please let me know if after running all commands and restarting the computer, Windows started, or still has the same error?
لم يعد هذا المتصفح مدعومًا.
بادر بالترقية إلى Microsoft Edge للاستفادة من أحدث الميزات والتحديثات الأمنية والدعم الفني.
Hello,
Today when I booted my computer, I was surprised with a blue screen like this
I've got a flash stick with windows installed on it, but I don't know what to do
Thanks for posting your solution if you do
سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.
It may be that we may need to try another restoration method.
Please let me know if after running all commands and restarting the computer, Windows started, or still has the same error?
I've executed all the commands, but when I restarted the computer the error is still showing up
Thank you for the informations.
In this case I suggest you try to perform a Windows reset.
If it still doesn't work, you'll need to do a clean install.
Please check if the procedure below helps to carry out this procedure.
Step 1
Create installation media on another computer
Follow the guidelines on the link below, please:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
Step 2
Configure in your computer's BIOS to start via the USB installation.
***If you have any questions on how to start the USB installation, you can refer to this guide please.
https://www.groovypost.com/howto/bios-uefi-setu...
I await news.
If these procedures helped you in any way, please click on "I solved my problem" and also mark as an answer, so you can help others users.
We will always be available for whatever you need!
Hello, and thanks for respond
I've done all the steps, but I don't seem to find Restore PC options
What should I do?
Thanks for the information, sorry about this problem.
In this case, our last alternative is to perform a clean installation of Windows on your computer.
I advise you to follow the threads below to perform this procedure.
For that first you will need to create a Windows installation USB, just follow the thread below.
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...
After completing the creation of the USB, follow this thread, it is very detailed and will assist you in the clean installation of Windows.
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki...
I await news.
If these procedures helped you in any way, please click on "I solved my problem" and also mark as an answer, so you can help others users.
We will always be available for whatever you need!