Boot Configuration Data file is missing some required information – 0xc0000034

مجهول
2021-06-21T20:30:28+00:00

Hello,

Today when I booted my computer, I was surprised with a blue screen like this

I've got a flash stick with windows installed on it, but I don't know what to do

Thanks for posting your solution if you do

Windows for home | Windows 10 | الأداء وأعطال النظام

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

17 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأحدث
  1. مجهول
    2021-06-22T09:07:30+00:00

    I've executed all the commands, but when I restarted the computer the error is still showing up

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. مجهول
    2021-06-21T23:12:24+00:00

    It may be that we may need to try another restoration method.

    Please let me know if after running all commands and restarting the computer, Windows started, or still has the same error?

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  3. مجهول
    2021-06-21T22:17:51+00:00

    Hello Paloma B,

    After executing the last command, I've got a message saying access denied

    How could I fix this?

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  4. مجهول
    2021-06-21T22:08:52+00:00

    Hello Paloma B,

    When I've executed the third command , I've got a message saying after selecting All (A)

    an i/o operation initiated by the registry failed unrecoverably. the registry could not read in

    Is this okay?

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  5. مجهول
    2021-06-21T21:49:45+00:00

    Hello Paloma B,

    When I've executed the first command , I've got a message saying

    The type of the file system is NTFS

    Cannot lock current drive

    Windows cannot run disk checking on the volume because is it write protected

    Is this okay?

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات