Boot Configuration Data file is missing some required information – 0xc0000034

مجهول
2021-06-21T20:30:28+00:00

Hello,

Today when I booted my computer, I was surprised with a blue screen like this

I've got a flash stick with windows installed on it, but I don't know what to do

Thanks for posting your solution if you do

Windows for home | Windows 10 | الأداء وأعطال النظام

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

17 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأحدث
  1. مجهول
    2021-06-23T15:42:37+00:00

    Thank you for the informations.

    Probably the partition you are trying to install Windows may be corrupted, follow the procedures below.

    1. Start Windows installation via USB;
    2. Proceed with the installation until you reach the screen where you will select the disk for installation;
    3. On this screen press Shift+10 to open the Command Prompt;
    4. Enter the commands below:

    diskpart [Enter]

    list disk [Enter]

    select disk "X" Enter

    clean [Enter]

    create partition primary [Enter]

    exit [Enter]

    exit [Enter]

    1. Close the command prompt and go back to the installation;
    2. Click the update button and the newly created partition will appear, select it and proceed with the installation.

    Check if the error persists.

    I await news.

    If these procedures helped you in any way, please click on "I solved my problem" and also mark as an answer, so you can help others users.

    We will always be available for whatever you need!

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. مجهول
    2021-06-23T14:59:06+00:00

    Hello,

    I've tried doing a clean windows install

    I've followed all the steps correctly, until  when I try to install the error message pops out:

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  3. مجهول
    2021-06-22T17:48:04+00:00

    Thanks for the information, sorry about this problem.

    In this case, our last alternative is to perform a clean installation of Windows on your computer.

    I advise you to follow the threads below to perform this procedure.

    For that first you will need to create a Windows installation USB, just follow the thread below.

    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

    After completing the creation of the USB, follow this thread, it is very detailed and will assist you in the clean installation of Windows.

    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki...

    I await news.

    If these procedures helped you in any way, please click on "I solved my problem" and also mark as an answer, so you can help others users.

    We will always be available for whatever you need!

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  4. مجهول
    2021-06-22T17:23:00+00:00

    Hello, and thanks for respond

    I've done all the steps, but I don't seem to find Restore PC options

    What should I do?

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  5. مجهول
    2021-06-22T13:40:03+00:00

    Thank you for the informations.

    In this case I suggest you try to perform a Windows reset.

    If it still doesn't work, you'll need to do a clean install.

    Please check if the procedure below helps to carry out this procedure.

    Step 1

    Create installation media on another computer

    Follow the guidelines on the link below, please:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    Step 2

    Configure in your computer's BIOS to start via the USB installation.

    ***If you have any questions on how to start the USB installation, you can refer to this guide please.

    https://www.groovypost.com/howto/bios-uefi-setu...

    1. Boot with the Pen Drive;
    2. When the installation window appears, click Repair your computer;
    3. Click Troubleshooting;
    4. Advanced options;
    5. Click Restore PC > Choose between "Keep Files" or "Remove All".

    I await news.

    If these procedures helped you in any way, please click on "I solved my problem" and also mark as an answer, so you can help others users.

    We will always be available for whatever you need!

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات