My sincere apologies, but I'm out of ideas at the moment.
This is an open community, maybe someone can suggest a different idea.
لم يعد هذا المتصفح مدعومًا.
بادر بالترقية إلى Microsoft Edge للاستفادة من أحدث الميزات والتحديثات الأمنية والدعم الفني.
Hello,
Today when I booted my computer, I was surprised with a blue screen like this
I've got a flash stick with windows installed on it, but I don't know what to do
Thanks for posting your solution if you do
سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.
My sincere apologies, but I'm out of ideas at the moment.
This is an open community, maybe someone can suggest a different idea.
Hello,
Is there an alternative fix?
Because I am not allowed to unplug anything on the computer
Try unplugging the disk and plugging in again, then try to install.
Thank you for the informations.
I believe there is actually a hardware issue with your hard drive.
It was probably this failure that caused the Windows problem.
Usually these problems are due to the hard drive and need to be replaced.
Or if you have another disk, it would be interesting to try installing it to see if the same problem occurs.
Hello,
When I execute the command Clean I get an error saying:
DiskPart has encountered an error: The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error