Boot Configuration Data file is missing some required information – 0xc0000034

مجهول
2021-06-21T20:30:28+00:00

Hello,

Today when I booted my computer, I was surprised with a blue screen like this

I've got a flash stick with windows installed on it, but I don't know what to do

Thanks for posting your solution if you do

Windows for home | Windows 10 | الأداء وأعطال النظام

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

17 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. مجهول
    2021-06-25T00:28:47+00:00

    My sincere apologies, but I'm out of ideas at the moment.

    This is an open community, maybe someone can suggest a different idea.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. مجهول
    2021-06-23T22:26:17+00:00

    Hello,

    Is there an alternative fix?

    Because I am not allowed to unplug anything on the computer

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات