Boot Configuration Data file is missing some required information – 0xc0000034

مجهول
2021-06-21T20:30:28+00:00

Hello,

Today when I booted my computer, I was surprised with a blue screen like this

I've got a flash stick with windows installed on it, but I don't know what to do

Thanks for posting your solution if you do

Windows for home | Windows 10 | الأداء وأعطال النظام

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

17 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. مجهول
    2021-06-23T19:57:50+00:00

    Try unplugging the disk and plugging in again, then try to install.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. مجهول
    2021-06-23T19:56:21+00:00

    Thank you for the informations.

    I believe there is actually a hardware issue with your hard drive.

    It was probably this failure that caused the Windows problem.

    Usually these problems are due to the hard drive and need to be replaced.

    Or if you have another disk, it would be interesting to try installing it to see if the same problem occurs.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  3. مجهول
    2021-06-23T16:56:37+00:00

    Hello,

    When I execute the command Clean I get an error saying:

    DiskPart has encountered an error: The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  4. مجهول
    2021-06-23T15:42:37+00:00

    Thank you for the informations.

    Probably the partition you are trying to install Windows may be corrupted, follow the procedures below.

    1. Start Windows installation via USB;
    2. Proceed with the installation until you reach the screen where you will select the disk for installation;
    3. On this screen press Shift+10 to open the Command Prompt;
    4. Enter the commands below:

    diskpart [Enter]

    list disk [Enter]

    select disk "X" Enter

    clean [Enter]

    create partition primary [Enter]

    exit [Enter]

    exit [Enter]

    1. Close the command prompt and go back to the installation;
    2. Click the update button and the newly created partition will appear, select it and proceed with the installation.

    Check if the error persists.

    I await news.

    If these procedures helped you in any way, please click on "I solved my problem" and also mark as an answer, so you can help others users.

    We will always be available for whatever you need!

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  5. مجهول
    2021-06-23T14:59:06+00:00

    Hello,

    I've tried doing a clean windows install

    I've followed all the steps correctly, until  when I try to install the error message pops out:

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات