How to permanently disable a button from the keyboard

مجهول
2023-02-24T18:24:45+00:00

I want to completely disable the "Shift" button. I do not want it to work on my device for a specific reason, or in order not to enter safe mode

I disabled it with SharpKeys, but the shift button still works on a touch keyboard and on-screen keyboard.

I want to disable it permanently and it doesn't work on anything

I hope someone can help me with a solution that works

Windows for home | Windows 11 | إمكانية الوصول

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

3 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. مجهول
    2023-02-25T11:54:54+00:00

    Unfortunately, I found a loophole in that I can exit the program from the settings by pressing an arrow (show hidden icons)

    Then right click on PowerToys and exit

    How do I solve this problem? I blocked access to the program using Cold Turk Blocker

    Is there a way to hide the app icon so that it doesn't stop?

    Or is there another program?

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. تم الحذف

    مُسحت هذه الإجابة بسبب انتهاك قواعد السلوك الخاصة بنا. تم الإبلاغ عن الإجابة يدويًا أو تحديدها من خلال الكشف التلقائي قبل اتخاذ الإجراء. يُرجى الرجوع إلى قواعد السلوك الخاصة بنا لمعرفة المزيد من المعلومات.


    تم إيقاف تشغيل التعليقات. معرفة المزيد

  3. Rodrigo Queiroz 78,715 نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2023-02-24T19:07:17+00:00

    Hi عمار,

    I'm Rodrigo and I will help you.

    You can use PowerToys to disable the key on the keyboard, it applies to the on-screen keyboard and touch keyboard too.

    Install Power Toys from the Microsoft Store here:

    https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/XP89DCG...

    Open Power Toys > Keyboard Manager on the left side > Remap a Key > On "Physical key" select "Type"and press Shift and on "Mapped to" select Disable on the dropdown list (first option). Press OK to save

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات