memory management error windows 10

مجهول
2023-03-28T17:02:33+00:00

how can i fix it

Windows for home | Windows 10 | توصيل الهاتف والكمبيوتر الشخصي

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابة واحدة

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. DaveM121 937K نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2023-03-28T17:33:32+00:00

    Hi سشيش سيشيسيشس

    I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    Please check to see if your PC is producing any minidump files, I will check those to see if they provide any insight into a potential cause of the system crashes.

    Open Windows File Explorer.

    Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump

    Copy any minidump files onto your Desktop, then zip those up.

    Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox... etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link.

    Then post the link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات