Do you understand what I am saying? What is the relationship of what I am saying to what you are saying?
How to enable dark mode for PDF files automatically in Microsoft Edge
welcome
I searched on YouTube and others, but the methods I have to do every time when I open a PDF file
No, I want to automatically when I open any PDF file through Edge, it automatically activates the night mode without my intervention, or I want to add this feature
If it is not there, please guide me to a program for Windows 11 to open PDF files, and it has the feature of night mode, such as the Xodo program, but I want it for free. Secondly, it has the ability to read in full screen
Windows for home | Windows 11 | إمكانية الوصول
سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.
6 إجابات
فرز حسب: الأحدث
-
مجهول
2023-02-05T20:46:35+00:00 -
مجهول
2023-02-04T05:12:17+00:00 -Make sure your Windows is up to date.
-Try reinstalling your GPU drivers and restart the computer
Also, run a SFC scan and DISM to fix possible corrupted system files.
- Press Win + Q
- Type: command prompt > Right-click and Run as admin
- Copy, paste, and enter these commands:
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth <Press Enter>
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth <Press Enter>
- Once Step 3 is done, type this command:
sfc /scannow <Press Enter>
- Restart the computer
If that does not fix it still, run an in-place repair.
This will not delete any data or reset your windows, this will simply correct corrupted system files in your computer.
Please follow these steps for the windows repair:
- Go to this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
- Under "Create Win 11 Installation Media". Click Download Now.
- Run the MediaCreationToolW11.exe that you just downloaded.
- Agree to Terms.
- Don't change anything. Click NEXT.
- Select ISO File. And Save it to your desktop or anywhere on your computer where you can easily find it.
- Once done with the download. Double-click the ISO file and run the "Setup" file.
- Accept Terms again.
- Make sure to leave the setting "Install Windows 11" and "Keep Personal Files and Apps"
- Wait for the installation to finish.
-
مجهول
2023-02-04T04:09:12+00:00 I did not tell you that I use Chrome, but I told you that I use Edge. My words are clear
This method does not work while my laptop is in dark mode
Once again my question is
How do I make any PDF file I open from Edge be in dark mode or (invert colors) automatically?
-
مجهول
2023-02-03T22:17:19+00:00 I thought you were using Edge. If that's chrome and you have already set up dark mode in settings, reset chrome by putting this in the URL box.
chrome://settings/reset
>Restore settings to their original defaults
>Reset setting
If that does not work for you, can you try making your Windows System dark mode and see if these browsers follow the system setting? I have mine as dark mode in the system, edge, and chrome follow this setting, and opening a pdf file open in dark mode as well.
-
مجهول
2023-02-03T20:03:20+00:00 Before talking to you, I used this method and it did not work. As you can see, the PDF file is still white
I can right click on the PDF file and then Inspect then Console and then paste this command and press Enter
var cover = document. createElement("div");
let css = `
**position: fixed;** **pointer-events: none;** **top: 0;** **left: 0;** **width: 100vw;** **height: 100vh;** **background-color: white;** **mix-blend-mode: difference;** **z-index: 1;**`
cover. setAttribute("style", css);
document.body.appendChild(cover);
But when I restart Chrome everything goes away and I have to repeat the steps again