Hello عمار,
My name is Nada I'm here to help you.
I'm sorry that you are experiencing this issue, and I will try my best to assist you.
Safe mode in Windows 11/10 is a useful troubleshooting tool designed to help in situations where your system can’t boot as normal. But the system should not automatically boot it in safe mode unless your computer crashes more than once during startup.
In this case, we need to determine what is causing it as permanently disabling safe mode is not possible and could only cause more harm to your device. You can exit safe mode but not permanently disable it.
May I also know what Windows build and version is currently installed on your device? To check press the Windows key + R to open the run tab and type in "winver" and hit enter.
If it does not show version 22H2, please make sure to install this latest version through the Windows update assistant.
For Windows 11, you can go to this link and click on "Download Now" under "Windows 11 Installation Assistant".
https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/win...
Feel free to reply response if you still need further assistance, and I'll be more than happy to assist you.