I was wondering if the recommended steps worked for you? Let me know if you still need help with that and I'll be happy to follow through. Thanks!
Why this problem
On a computer running Windows 10
When I enter safe mode from startup settings
And then press No. 4 to choose the Safe Mode option
I am surprised by this error window
First, I want to know what is causing it
Secondly, I want to do or put this same error in Windows 11. I do not want to enter safe mode at all. I want to cancel it from my device permanently, like Windows 10. Whenever it enters safe mode, it finds an error window.
I want to do the same problem in Windows 11. Whenever I enter safe mode, I get an error message because I want to prevent myself from entering safe mode for certain reasons.
I wrote a similar question and my question was answered by Evan, he told me1. Go to Start -> Run (or win key + R), type regedit and hit Enter.2. Go to:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot3. Expand the SafeBoot switch and you will see 2 subkeys with the names Minimum and Network. Do not delete them, but rename both keys to something else, for example, Minimum to MinimalX and Network to NetworkX.Rename SafeBoot registry keys
But there are two problems. Whenever I rename the keys, I get an error messageThe second and most important thing is Windows 10, which has this problem, the safe mode keys as they are not named, no one named them, and with that the problem occursHow do I do the same problem in Windows 11
Windows for home | Windows 11 | الأداء وأعطال النظام
سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.
10 إجابات
فرز حسب: الأحدث
-
مجهول
2023-04-20T16:13:34+00:00 -
مجهول
2023-04-20T04:59:52+00:00 You may not be able to overcome those permission issues.
But here are ways to Take Ownership of Registry keys first to see if that helps:
https://www.maketecheasier.com/full-ownership-w...
https://www.askvg.com/guide-how-to-take-ownersh...
Let me know how that works.
____________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.
-
مجهول
2023-04-20T04:53:54+00:00 What is the reason for this message
I disable safe mode, but I want to know if this is correct or notfrom regedit
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot
and then I right-clicked on Minimal, then permissions, and activated something called deny. I activated it
And when I click on them, rename them, or do anything, these messages appear to me -
مجهول
2023-04-20T02:45:24+00:00 Hello, again. I'm Greg, here to help you with this.
I understand what you want but I don't think there's any way to do this in Windows 11 due to it's enhanced Security - the very reason it's hardware requirements are so much higher - which will not allow tampering with critical features like Safe Mode at all.
This is why it won't let you edit the registry keys that work for WIndows 10. I don't see any other way as well. To be sure you might want ot ask at Eleven Forums which is the other best WIndows forum, and also at the best hardware forums Tom's Hardware forums here:
https://forums.tomshardware.com/ who may have other ideas for how to lock yourself out of Safe Mode.
-
مجهول
2023-04-19T08:08:54+00:00 Thank you for your reply and information.
I am sorry that the processes followed earlier did not work and thank you for your cooperation. Unfortunately, I don't have any more troubleshooting to offer.
There are many experienced users active on the forum and I hope someone can offer more information about your issue.
Sincerely,