How do I disable or hide the reset this pc option?

مجهول
2023-06-15T20:40:10+00:00

How do I disable or hide the reset this pc option permanently and I don't want it to work or appear

Windows for home | Windows 11 | الاسترداد والنسخ الاحتياطي

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
الإجابة مقبولة بواسطة كاتب السؤال
مجهول
2023-06-15T21:31:14+00:00

Hi, عمار. I'm Robinson, and I’m happy to help you today.

Unfortunately, there is no option to disable or hide only the option "Reset this PC", the only option available is to disable the Windows Recovery Environment entirely with the command "reagentc.exe /disable".

1-Click on Start, search for Command Prompt

2-Right-click on that and select "Run as Administrator"

3-Type this command and press Enter:

reagentc.exe /disable

4-Then type this command to check if the WinRe was disabled:

reagentc.exe /info

Before you disable the WinRe, you need to keep in might that if you have any problems booting on Windows you need to use a bootable USB with the Windows installation to repair it and some Windows Updates that need the Windows recovery finish the installation will fail and you will need to enable it to be able to finish the installation of the update.

هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

شخص واحد وجد هذه الإجابة مفيدة.
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

0 من الإجابات الإضافية

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة