ERROR 45

مجهول
2023-12-20T20:35:25+00:00

I have an amd card (rx 570x) and recently my card stopped working i have found out that the reason is do to my card not being detected from windows device manager from code 45 and i tried everything on youtube pls help

Windows for home | غير ذلك | الأجهزة وبرامج التشغيل

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

8 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأحدث
  1. مجهول
    2023-12-22T22:06:55+00:00

    Please attach a screenshot of the system information to help identify what might be causing this problem.

    1-Right-click on Start then click on Run

    2-Type: msinfo32 and click on OK

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. مجهول
    2023-12-22T08:29:49+00:00

    Doing the cmuc battery method made the card show light and then i did amd drive and it detected my card

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  3. مجهول
    2023-12-22T07:49:33+00:00

    Yeah and it did nothing

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  4. مجهول
    2023-12-22T05:50:45+00:00

    It is probably a connection issue. Did you try to disconnect the graphics card from the motherboard and re-connect it?

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  5. مجهول
    2023-12-21T18:50:59+00:00

    Yeah , the issue was when I changed monitors it apparently made my card not working, it was there but it was a hidden device, so I couldn’t use it and i deleted it so my amd app can detect it but it couldn’t, and my computer couldn’t too bc apparently it’s not connected, my card is working properly but it still say it’s not connected or something , this is the second time i face this issue but I forgot how I fixed it the first time

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات