مرحبا
انا لدي مشكلة في لعبة
اسم لعبة : شبح تسوشيما قصة المخرج
اللعبة ثبتتها لكن اول ما شغلات لعبة ضلعلتي الرسالة
ghost of tsushima director's cut xa problem has occurred with your display driver. this can be caused by out of date drivers, using game settings higher than your gpu can handle, an overheating gpu, or an error with the game. please try updating your graphics drivers, or lowering your in-game settings. current gpu and graphics driver: nvidia geforce mx130, 552.44 (0x887a0001: dxgi_error invalid_call)
هل من حال ليهذا المشكلة
Welcome
I have a problem with a game
Game Name: Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut
The game was installed, but the first time I started the game, I got the message
ghost of tsushima director's cut xa problem has occurred with your display driver. this can be caused by out of date drivers, using game settings higher than your gpu can handle, an overheating gpu, or an error with the game. please try updating your graphics drivers, or lowering your in-game settings. current gpu and graphics driver: nvidia geforce mx130, 552.44 (0x887a0001: dxgi_error invalid_call)
Is there anyone who has this problem?