Where can I find a digital license for Windows 10 Pro?

مجهول
2024-08-03T15:35:11+00:00

Please respond as soon as possible

Windows for home | Windows 10 | الترخيص والتنشيط

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

11 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأحدث
  1. Solamillo Charity 20,375 نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2024-08-03T17:10:08+00:00

    Hello there! I am Charity, I'm an Independent Advisor. I'm glad to help you today!

    Thank you for the information. A digital license for Windows 10 does not include a product key that you can view in the same way as a traditional product key. Instead, the digital license is tied to your hardware and Microsoft account.

    Open Settings by pressing Windows + I.

    Go to Update & Security.

    Select Activation from the left sidebar.

    Here, you will see the activation status of your Windows. If it says "Windows is activated with a digital license" or "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account," it means your Windows is activated using a digital license.

    If your Windows was activated using a retail key or a key provided by the manufacturer, you may proceed with the steps below.

    Open Command Prompt as Administrator:

    Press Windows + X to open the Power User menu.

    Select Command Prompt (Admin) or Windows PowerShell (Admin).

    In the Command Prompt window, type the following command and press Enter:

    wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey

    Please keep me know if this worked for you.

    Kind Regards,

    Charity

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات