Where can I find a digital license for Windows 10 Pro?

مجهول
2024-08-03T15:35:11+00:00

Please respond as soon as possible

Windows for home | Windows 10 | الترخيص والتنشيط

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

11 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأحدث
  1. مجهول
    2024-08-03T18:59:46+00:00

    But how do I know if Windows 10 Home is on the device??

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. Solamillo Charity 20,295 نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2024-08-03T18:53:00+00:00

    Thank you for the confirmation. I would highly suggest to contact the store you sent it from if they have used their own product key as they are the one who changed your version to Pro.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  3. مجهول
    2024-08-03T18:45:04+00:00

    Yes

    Y I hope to respond as quickly as possible

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  4. Solamillo Charity 20,295 نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2024-08-03T18:22:06+00:00

    Just want to confirm, you physically took your computer to a store and they upgraded it to a windows 10 pro?

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  5. مجهول
    2024-08-03T17:27:57+00:00

    I I sent the Windows 10 Home system update to a store and updated it to 10 Pro, but I changed my Microsoft account and it does not accept activation.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات