How can I use software without administrator permission in Windows 11?

مجهول
2024-09-12T10:19:44+00:00

I have a laptop that I bought in 2022, Lenovo Windows 11, from my school, but it wants the administrator name and password. I tried all possible methods and did not succeed in trying to install software for the device. Is there a way that does not require the administrator name and password.Well, I want you to give me a method, even if it is dangerous for the laptop, wherever it is

Windows for home | Windows 11 | الاسترداد والنسخ الاحتياطي

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

7 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأحدث
  1. مجهول
    2024-09-12T11:30:22+00:00

    I still have it, but they gave me another device and left this device for me, but I was not able to reach them and find the word to capture and the username of the administrator, and I am willing to risk the device in exchange for formatting it.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. DaveM121 937K نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2024-09-12T10:52:08+00:00

    Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    Is your laptop managed by your school IT administrators, do you still attend that school, or have you left that school and is it now your own personal laptop?

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات