help me

مجهول
2024-10-22T14:56:59+00:00

I am facing an issue with repeated backgrounds, and when I set Windows Spotlight, the picture doesn't change. I would appreciate a solution, thank you![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/912045d9-6bfa-4d68-9d07-eaf143dbc161?platform=QnA![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/d6ccd71f-1766-49b1-bdb5-6e29325601f1?platform=QnA

Windows for home | Windows 11 | العرض والرسومات

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

4 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأقدم
  1. Ramya Yaragani 690 نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2024-10-22T16:39:58+00:00

    Hii Unknown010,

    I am Ramya. I will help you on this.

    I suggest you to please refer below thread.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    I hope this helps. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

    Thanks,

    Ramya.

    Available timings:

    8:30pm to 10:30pm IST

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. مجهول
    2024-10-23T11:13:32+00:00

    not work this way

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  3. Ramya Yaragani 690 نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2024-10-23T14:37:45+00:00

    Thanks for your reply.

    Sorry to hear that the issue still not solved.

    Have you tried all the options in the thread?

    Have you re-register the WInodws Spotlight?

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  4. Ramya Yaragani 690 نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2024-10-23T15:29:18+00:00

    Run the System File Checker to repair any potential corrupted files

    Open Command Prompt as an administrator and run the below command

    sfc /scannow

    Wait until process completes

    >Go to Settings > Personalization > Background

    Ensure that the background is set to Windows Spotlight.

    If you’re using Picture or Slideshow, switch back to Windows Spotlight.

    >Go to Settings > Personalization > Lock screen

    Switch from Windows Spotlight to a different option like Picture or Slideshow and then switch back to Windows Spotlight.

    Reboot your pc. See if the issue continues.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات