Variable refresh rate

مجهول
2024-11-07T16:16:53+00:00

Hello,
I baught a new laptop with high specs and a 165 hz monitor, the monitor feels like 60 hz and in the advanced display settings it says Variable refresh rate not supported . So the change refresh rate is not popping up in my settings, I can't see my frame rate or change it. How can I fix this problem?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | العرض والرسومات

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

إجابة واحدة

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. Solamillo Charity 20,295 نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2024-11-07T17:51:38+00:00

    Hello there! I am Charity, I'm an Independent Advisor. I'm glad to help you today!

    I'm sorry that happened to you. May I ask what is the make and model of your laptop?

    Kind Regards,

    Charity


    Please note that things might need more than one reply to completely resolve your issue, as it will completely depend on the complexity of the question and the amount of detail that you have provided me.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات