ماهو حل هذا الخطأ الظاهر في الصورة

مجهول
2024-12-31T01:04:48+00:00

When I go to advanced options, then I go to troubleshoot and choose command prompt and type sfc /scannow, it appears like this. I don’t know what to do next.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | الأداء وأعطال النظام

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

13 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأقدم
  1. مجهول
    2024-12-31T18:34:47+00:00

    Okay, once try performing system restore in safe mode

    1. Press win + R and type " rstrui " then click Ok
    2. It will open system restore windows directly
    3. Click on Next and choose the restore point that dates back when is working
    4. Follow on Screen Instructions and Restart the computer

    Article for reference : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use...

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. مجهول
    2024-12-31T18:51:34+00:00

    I did what you said and this is what happened

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  3. مجهول
    2025-01-01T13:25:21+00:00

    Okay,

    Press Win + R, type msconfig, and click Ok, then go to the Services tab:

    Check Hide all Microsoft services and Click Disable all.

    Now, Go to the Startup tab and click Open Task Manager to disable all startup programs.

    Restart your PC in Normal Mode and see if that helps.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات