ماهو حل هذا الخطأ الظاهر في الصورة

مجهول
2024-12-31T01:04:48+00:00

When I go to advanced options, then I go to troubleshoot and choose command prompt and type sfc /scannow, it appears like this. I don’t know what to do next.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | الأداء وأعطال النظام

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

13 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأقدم
  1. مجهول
    2024-12-31T17:14:00+00:00

    I did everything, I did start up repair, I did command prompt, uninstall updates, system restore, and system image recovery, and there was no change in any of them except the command prompt. When I did sfc /scannow, it brought me the image that I sent above, and when I did a restart, nothing happened, but when I went back to the command prompt and did sfc /scannow, it brought me the same message that we found a problem and solved it, and I am still in this loop.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. مجهول
    2024-12-31T17:25:02+00:00

    Okay, it looks like you have tried lot of things

    Once try to run below commands in command prompt

    bootrec /fixmbr

    bootrec /fixboot

    bootrec /scanos

    bootrec /rebuildbcd

    Please let me know how it goes!

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  3. مجهول
    2024-12-31T17:43:14+00:00

    I did everything and this is the result

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  4. مجهول
    2024-12-31T17:58:35+00:00

    Okay, Have you tried booting the laptop into safe mode?

    Boot the laptop into the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRe) by pressing and holding the power button to turn off the laptop, then press the power button to turn on the laptop. As soon as you see the Windows logo, press and hold the power button until the laptop turns off. Repeat this process 2 or 3 times. On next boot , you should be able to enter WinRe

    In WinRe, select Troubleshoot - Advanced Options -Startup Settings - Restart. After the laptop restarts, press the related number key Safe Mode or for Safe Mode with Networking.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  5. مجهول
    2024-12-31T18:26:05+00:00

    Oh thank you we are making progress, the laptop opened in safe mode, what do I do next?

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات