ماهو حل هذا الخطأ الظاهر في الصورة

مجهول
2024-12-31T01:04:48+00:00

When I go to advanced options, then I go to troubleshoot and choose command prompt and type sfc /scannow, it appears like this. I don’t know what to do next.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | الأداء وأعطال النظام

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

13 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأحدث
  1. مجهول
    2024-12-31T17:43:14+00:00

    I did everything and this is the result

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. مجهول
    2024-12-31T17:25:02+00:00

    Okay, it looks like you have tried lot of things

    Once try to run below commands in command prompt

    bootrec /fixmbr

    bootrec /fixboot

    bootrec /scanos

    bootrec /rebuildbcd

    Please let me know how it goes!

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  3. مجهول
    2024-12-31T17:14:00+00:00

    I did everything, I did start up repair, I did command prompt, uninstall updates, system restore, and system image recovery, and there was no change in any of them except the command prompt. When I did sfc /scannow, it brought me the image that I sent above, and when I did a restart, nothing happened, but when I went back to the command prompt and did sfc /scannow, it brought me the same message that we found a problem and solved it, and I am still in this loop.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  4. مجهول
    2024-12-31T06:43:00+00:00

    Okay , Select Advanced Options - Troubleshoot - Advanced Options -click on Startup Repair to fix system issues

    And see if that works.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  5. مجهول
    2024-12-31T05:25:04+00:00

    When I press restart, I get the same green screen and the problem is not solved

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات