ماهو حل هذا الخطأ الظاهر في الصورة

مجهول
2024-12-31T01:04:48+00:00

When I go to advanced options, then I go to troubleshoot and choose command prompt and type sfc /scannow, it appears like this. I don’t know what to do next.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | الأداء وأعطال النظام

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

13 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة
  1. مجهول
    2024-12-31T06:43:00+00:00

    Okay , Select Advanced Options - Troubleshoot - Advanced Options -click on Startup Repair to fix system issues

    And see if that works.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. مجهول
    2024-12-31T05:25:04+00:00

    When I press restart, I get the same green screen and the problem is not solved

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  3. مجهول
    2024-12-31T05:20:30+00:00

    Okay you can click on “Restart” Option and see if you are able to login .

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  4. مجهول
    2024-12-31T05:07:56+00:00

    Hi vinay

    Thanks for the reply

    I did that and nothing happened. Same problem again.

    My computer won't work

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  5. مجهول
    2024-12-31T05:00:41+00:00

    Hi, I’m Vinay. Thanks for reaching out.

    I’m here to help you today.

    Have you just clicked on Restart option to restart the machine ?

    Then you will be able to login.

    Regards,

    Vinay

    Time Zone : (UTC + 5:30)

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات