I want my account now, it was stolen from a Russian email and I only have the email on Google

مجهول
2024-10-23T18:43:34+00:00

I want my account now, it was stolen from a Russian email and I only have the email on Google my email is ******@gmail.com

Microsoft Edge | غير ذلك | Windows 10

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

5 إجابات

فرز حسب: الأقدم
  1. DYARI BARHAM 37,761 نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2024-10-23T21:16:43+00:00

    Hi Ibrahim,

    I'm Dyari. Thanks for reaching out. I will be happy to assist you in this regard.

    If your account has been hacked, use the sign-in helper tool below to help guide you to the right solutions.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

    Stay safe

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  2. مجهول
    2024-10-23T21:37:36+00:00

    The password before the hack was monaeid12M. I have an email address: ******@gmail.com. Please reply to me, please.

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  3. مجهول
    2024-10-23T21:51:10+00:00

    When I want to receive a code via my email, I do not receive any message and the hacker's email is in my account

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  4. مجهول
    2024-10-23T23:32:50+00:00

    please answer me I want to get my account back

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
  5. DYARI BARHAM 37,761 نقاط السُمعة مشرف مستقل
    2024-10-24T11:30:50+00:00

    Thanks for updating me.

    It seems the hacker changed the email account. Unfortunately, there is no way to recover your account in that case. Have you used the sign-in helper tool?

    هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

    0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات