مشكلات أو ميزات أخرى متعلقة بـ Microsoft Edge على Windows 10
لم يعد هذا المتصفح مدعومًا.
بادر بالترقية إلى Microsoft Edge للاستفادة من أحدث الميزات والتحديثات الأمنية والدعم الفني.
I want my account now, it was stolen from a Russian email and I only have the email on Google my email is ******@gmail.com
مشكلات أو ميزات أخرى متعلقة بـ Microsoft Edge على Windows 10
سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.
Thanks for updating me.
It seems the hacker changed the email account. Unfortunately, there is no way to recover your account in that case. Have you used the sign-in helper tool?
please answer me I want to get my account back
The password before the hack was monaeid12M. I have an email address: ******@gmail.com. Please reply to me, please.
Hi Ibrahim,
I'm Dyari. Thanks for reaching out. I will be happy to assist you in this regard.
If your account has been hacked, use the sign-in helper tool below to help guide you to the right solutions.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
Stay safe