مشكلات أو ميزات أخرى متعلقة بـ Microsoft Edge على Windows 11
لم يعد هذا المتصفح مدعومًا.
بادر بالترقية إلى Microsoft Edge للاستفادة من أحدث الميزات والتحديثات الأمنية والدعم الفني.
Is there any safe way to delete only Microsoft Edge without deleting msedgewebview2
Because I tried many ways, either it deletes Microsoft Edge and EdgeWebView, and when I open a program such as outlook or focus to do, I get an error message, and the program does not open because EdgeWebView has been uninstalled, and when I download it, it does not download
Even when I uninstall Microsoft Edge through the revo pro tool, I can access Microsoft Edge through the EdgeCore folder, then the 115.0.1901.203 folder, and then msedge, and when I deleted this through revo pro, it also deleted EdgeWebView because when I log into outlook, a message appears that says New Microsoft Edge should be installed press ok it says webview2runtime failed to install
I click ok it tells me the latest version of microsoft edge must be installed
How do I solve this problem
I permanently uninstall Edge
And I want to get to the point that I can't open Microsoft Edge in any way, even by clicking on msedgewebview2
Because I have a blocking program and I can access blocked sites through very, very many gaps in the browser
مشكلات أو ميزات أخرى متعلقة بـ Microsoft Edge على Windows 11
سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.
Those methods you found that will also remove WebView2 are not a working solution, that is why I indicated there is no working method to remove just Edge from Windows, with regards to the blocking program, if you cannot find a better solution, contact the developers of Cold Turkey and explain to them that you can work around their software, and it is not successfully blocking, they may have a way to block that.
But there are methods on the Internet that work well and prevent the installation of Microsoft Edge with updates. Even I tried a lot to install it periodically, and I could only delete the entire microsoft folder with the revo program, and then I installed it manually.
But the problem with this method is that the edge view is also deleted
I am buying the paid version of the cold turkey blocker program. I searched a lot and did not find a better program than it
Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.
There is no native way or even a registry hack to remove Edge from Windows 11, and it will keep reinstalling with Windows updates, it is incorporated into the operating system, and Windows updates will always check if it is installed, it may be best to try to find a better blocking program to block whatever you need to block.