Can I use images done by Image Creator bing in business | هل يمكنني استخدام الصور التي ينفذها Image Creator bing في الاعمال التجارية

مجهول
2023-10-14T22:32:10+00:00

English language

Hello Microsoft team

I've used Image Creator bing AI images and want to put them on a site I'm coding, but those images won't sell. I will only use them in the logo site, such as website, icons, pages, etc.

Is this against the terms of use?

Thanks

اللغة العربية

اهلا فريق Microsoft

انا استخدمت Image Creator bing لصنع صور بالذكاء الاصطناعي و اريد ان اضعها في موقع اقوم ببرمجته لاكن لن ابيع تلك الصور فقط سوف استخدمه في الموقع مثل شعار الموقع او رموز الصفحات و الخ

فهل هذا يخالف سياسة الاستخدام الخاصة بكم

وشكراً

Microsoft Edge | غير ذلك | Windows 11

سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.

0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات
الإجابة مقبولة بواسطة كاتب السؤال
مجهول
2023-10-14T23:21:24+00:00

Hi, abduo. I'm Robinson, and I’m happy to help you today.

Please the item 7 of the "Bing Conversational Experiences and Image Creator" Terms at this link "Use of Creations: Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, the Microsoft Services Agreement, and our Content Policy, you may use Creations outside of the Online Services for any legal personal, non-commercial purpose."

https://www.bing.com/new/termsofuse?FORM=GENTOS

I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll be glad to assist you further.

هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟

وجد 3 شخصًا هذه الإجابة مفيدة.
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

0 من الإجابات الإضافية

فرز حسب: الأكثر فائدة