مشاكل أو ميزات أخرى متعلقة بـ Microsoft Edge على نظام macOS
لم يعد هذا المتصفح مدعومًا.
بادر بالترقية إلى Microsoft Edge للاستفادة من أحدث الميزات والتحديثات الأمنية والدعم الفني.
I am Ahmed and I am from Egypt. For a while I was using the Microsoft Rewards application and I changed my phone number, but when I linked it to my account it sends me a message that this country code is not supported. Use an email instead. I changed the email and the problem still appears.
مشاكل أو ميزات أخرى متعلقة بـ Microsoft Edge على نظام macOS
سؤال مؤمّن. تم ترحيل هذا السؤال من مجتمع دعم Microsoft. يمكنك التصويت على إذا ما كان مفيدًا أم لا، ولكن لا يمكنك إضافة تعليقات أو ردود أو متابعة السؤال.
Good day Ahmed, thanks for your question. I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. My apologies and I would suggest to monitor it for a bit more of time as there might be an issue on the system or server that is interfering with this one (you can also try a different browser or try to clean up the current browser in use) but if it will still be same later today or tomorrow then you can head over to the link below to check it directly with the MS Rewards Support as they have information and access to provide on what transpired on the issue that you have encountered and again my apologies as this is a user to user forum and therefore we do not have inside access to to be able to cross check this from our end.
https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675
Regards,
Paul