Create a social media app

𝓐. 𝓚𝓾𝓼𝓱𝔂𝓶𝓱 20 نقاط السُمعة
2025-04-22T18:41:26.8733333+00:00

Hello

Microsoft is a distinguished company in all fields

I have an integrated and suitable project to create a social networking application that has many features that users want in all fields.

I tried hard to submit my work through your startup page but I didn't succeed.

Is there another way to present my work to me?

مركز المجتمع | مناقشة موقع Q&A | بدء استخدام موقع Q&A
0 تعليقات ليست هناك تعليقات

الإجابة مقبولة بواسطة كاتب السؤال
sameh elsaid mokhtar elsaid 75 نقاط السُمعة
2025-05-27T16:55:24.5566667+00:00

Step-by-Step Plan to Create a Social Media App

  1. Define the Purpose

What kind of social media app do you want?

A general-purpose platform like Facebook?

A photo-sharing app like Instagram?

A video-sharing app like TikTok?

A niche community app (e.g., for book lovers, gamers, fitness enthusiasts)?

Let me know your vision first.

هل كانت هذه الإجابة مفيدة؟


0 من الإجابات الإضافية

فرز حسب: الأقدم

إجابتك

يمكن وضع علامة على الأجوبة 'كمقبولة' من قبل كاتب السؤال و'مستحسنة' من قبل المشرفين، مما يساعد المستخدمين على معرفة الإجابة التي حلت مشكلة الكاتب.