1,872,008 questions

Sort by: Updated
0 answers

AADSTS5000228 – Unable to access my Microsoft Fabric/Power BI tenant

Hello Microsoft Support, I created a Microsoft Fabric Free account for Power BI/Fabric learning and practice. My tenant domain is BIDashboards232.onmicrosoft.com. I am unable to sign in to Microsoft Power BI Service or Microsoft Entra Admin Center. I…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
asked 2026-10-03T16:50:47.79+00:00
JUHI Khatun 0 Reputation points
2 answers

RDP issue to use TCP

Hi, To the step like where must "fClientDisableUDP" be created?

Windows for business | Windows Server | Networking | Network connectivity and file sharing
asked 2026-10-03T14:24:01.1233333+00:00
Jonathan 380 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T16:50:07.8733333+00:00
Marcin Policht 109.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

I bought Robux through the Xbox Store and did not receive them

I had earned 5000 points through Microsoft Rewards, so I decided to buy 400 Robux from the Xbox Store since it was the most affordable price for me. With the 5000 points, I bought 30.00 reais on the Xbox Store, and for 29.90 I bought the 400 Robux.…

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-05-27T00:53:56.2533333+00:00
Leo 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T16:50:01.2366667+00:00
Stefan Marchitan 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Upgrade Windows Office

I have two computers with Windows Office 2021. I needs to upgrade to new version of Windows Office

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Windows
asked 2026-10-03T16:07:37.6466667+00:00
Executive Director 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T16:48:17.8733333+00:00
EmilyS726 270.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

OUTLOOK EMAIL BLOCK MY NEWSLETTER

What is the daily limit?  for three years I’ve shared our monthly newsletter with our residents with NO PROBLEMS.   All of a sudden it’s classified as SPAM. I am totally frustrated - I can’t personally speak with your Support staff or a technician. I pay…

Outlook | MacOS | New Outlook for Mac | For home
asked 2026-10-03T15:36:06.2+00:00
Ian Heather 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T16:46:11.24+00:00
Brian Tillman 27,320 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Can't access files locally while syncing to OneDrive

OneDrive is taking forever to sync all my files (5% synced after 24 hours). But that is not what troubles me. I can't access my files locally. If I click on the Documents folder in File Explorer, the path it shows is OneDrive>QLad…

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-03T12:53:56.0866667+00:00
QLad 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-03T16:45:09.17+00:00
QLad 0 Reputation points
1 answer

sound recording problem

I'm facing the microphone problem . not recording the sound

Microsoft Teams | Development
Microsoft Teams | Development

Building, integrating, or customizing apps and workflows within Microsoft Teams using developer tools and APIs

5,078 questions
asked 2026-10-03T16:22:43.95+00:00
ryan khan 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T16:44:42.9166667+00:00
Dio Xavier 296.5K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Change my legal name Urgent and the goverment id i applicable to write exam

want to change my legal name now its urgent and what govt ids i can take for exam

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For education | Windows
asked 2026-10-03T16:43:21.19+00:00
sai vaishnavi 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T16:43:36.4766667+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

I need to remove an old college email and username which micro soft thinks is an account.

Hi, I need help please. I've spent far to much time already trying to gain access to support / help. First an old account needs deleting so that I will only have one account in operation. Namely the one I'm signed into now. Next, I have started a 1…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-03T16:04:29.6366667+00:00
robert lindsay 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-03T16:43:19.92+00:00
EmilyS726 270.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Fresh install windows 11 26h2 - unable to login with microsoft account

FRESH - clean install from media creation tool windows 11 26h2 just today. Network plugged in. during setup sign in with your microsoft account prompt and adding my username and password I get - unable to log you in account locked?? re-installed 3…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
asked 2026-10-03T16:39:55.79+00:00
Jim Carter 0 Reputation points
0 answers

How Do I l͎ ͎8͎ ͎8͎ ͎8͎ ͎3͎ ͎9͎ 4͎ ͎2͎ ͎l͎ ͎0͎ ͎5͎ Reach a Live Metamask Customer Service

Talk with a live person to get the support you need. Whether you're dealing with Metamask, resolve issues more

Microsoft Edge | Other | Android
asked 2026-10-03T16:38:28.23+00:00
noah 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Trying to make a REST Call to get steps details - API Version not supported

Hello, I am trying to use Azure OpenAI from a Databricks notebook to generate PySpark code for a Bronze Loader Agent. i am getting azure open ai endpoint not supporting Bad Request Error API version not supported error message . for sample this is…

Azure Databricks
Azure Databricks

An Apache Spark-based analytics platform optimized for Azure.

3,029 questions
asked 2026-10-03T05:12:09.3566667+00:00
Sai Vamsi 0 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-03T16:38:26.7866667+00:00
Sai Vamsi 0 Reputation points
1 answer

how do i make my microsoft account a non personal account

my uncle gave me his pc 2 years ago but it logged out of his onedrive account so ive bought a microsoft subscription for 2 pounds and tried signing into my own one but its saying i cant because my microsoft account is a personal account

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-03T16:01:56.5933333+00:00
Oliver Simmonds 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T16:36:05.5433333+00:00
EmilyS726 270.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Blinking circle takes control of mouse

Blinking circle takes control of mouse and will click on anything that is where it is blinking. I try to use the mouse and it takes it back to the blinking circle. Toshiba laptop. Disabled touchscreen and using a keyboard instead of the laptop keyboard.…

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-03T16:35:17.9566667+00:00
NP 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T16:35:32.36+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

Azure CLI Access Error device unregistered

I can sign in successfully with my university account, but I cannot access Microsoft Azure CLI. After signing in, I get “You don't have access to this” with Error Code 530035. My device state shows as Unregistered. Please check my Azure permissions and…

Azure
Azure

A cloud computing platform and infrastructure for building, deploying and managing applications and services through a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed datacenters.

1,834 questions
asked 2026-10-03T16:35:22.9133333+00:00
Shamaim Bint E Asim 0 Reputation points
1 answer

mscomct2.ocx

I need the mscomct2.ocx for an application (not Microsoft) I have. How do I get it?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Apps
asked 2026-10-03T14:57:20.2733333+00:00
Biorn Veiro 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-03T16:33:47.01+00:00
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Credit Card info.

Cannot update my credit card info. Need a phone number to talk with a representative.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-03T15:06:39.2733333+00:00
Larry Daniel 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T16:32:57.47+00:00
paulr0511 48,885 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

using a shared account on different devices

is it possible to have a unique desktop for different devices on the same account?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Desktop, Start, and personalization | Desktop
asked 2026-10-03T15:54:53.89+00:00
Greg and Joelle Rivara 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T16:32:40.7666667+00:00
EmilyS726 270.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

locked bios

i bought this off some guy on offer up, he did not tell me this bios was locked. im a dev and i cant even work on my because i cant open the master password. 100% im dumb yes i know that but yo can you please help me and no i have no proof that a…

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy
asked 2026-10-03T15:51:38.3833333+00:00
Joshua Lourito 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T16:30:15.2466667+00:00
EmilyS_726 30,260 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
3 answers

Can pre-generated MAI-Voice-2.1 (preview) audio be published as static files on a live website?

Hello, I would like to get a written answer on whether audio generated with MAI-Voice-2.1 while it is in public preview may be published on the site(language course in my case), and on one related question about content credentials. How we use Azure AI…

Azure Speech in Foundry Tools
asked 2026-10-03T04:42:06.8633333+00:00
Alexey Mayer 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-03T16:30:04.5133333+00:00
Alexey Mayer 0 Reputation points