Download Older Version of One Note

Anonymous
2021-07-27T07:22:30.66+00:00

Hi!

I'm trying to download One Note Desktop App for Mac 10.13.16 (High Sierra). The website directs me to the apple store and I can't download the current version as my operating system is too old.

Is there a page on the Office website to download previous dmg files of one note that are compatible to my OSX?

Thanks

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For business | Windows

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Emily Hua-MSFT 27,916 Reputation points
    2021-07-28T02:38:28.857+00:00

    @Anonymous

    Which version of Office do you have?
    Here is a link for "Update history for Office for Mac(Microsoft 365,2019)".

    I search 10.13.16 (High Sierra) online, find this Mac OS was ended support in December 2020, so I suggest you find the version before December 2020 of OneNote update packages, then have a try.

    Any issues you may psot back.


    If an Answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and upvote it.
    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.